There’s so much more to our sunny city than the glittering lights of the Strip and spending evenings inside a casino, playing the slots or gambling at the tables. Sure, those activities are fun but after living in Sin City for well over a decade, we have our own list of things to do and we’re sharing it with you. Tell us what you think, what’s your favorite thing to do in Las Vegas?
- Go to one of the many restaurants on the Las Vegas Strip and feast on a delicious brunch while sitting outside on the patio.
- Summer pool parties and BBQs with friends and family with delicious food, mixed drinks and lots of wine!
- Find random dive bars with a good jukebox – two of our favorites include the Blue Ox and Rusty Spur Saloon.
- Spend a day window-shopping at all the designer boutiques including Louis Vuitton, Dior, Valentino, Tom Ford, Gucci, Prada, Fendi, Chloe, Jimmy Choo and Christian Louboutin – alll within a half-mile on The Strip!
- Visit art galleries, enjoy the variety of natural wonders, make good use of the library system and find great places to eat off the Strip.
- Take in a show at the Smith Center – we especially love the Broadway series they bring in.
- All the hiking spots, especially Red Rock Canyon, as long as it’s not in the middle of the summer!