Utilizing freshly squeezed juices, bitters and homemade syrups, the new menu includes innovative variations on classic cocktails, as well as unique flavorful creations.
New cocktails include:
- Smoked Green Thumb ($15), a “garden to glass” herbaceous creation with Taqueray Rangpur Gin, St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram, homemade celery and cucumber puree, Del Maguey Chichicapa Mezcal, freshly squeezed lime juice and pasteurized egg whites
- Blackbeard Special ($15), a classic daiquiri taken to a new level with Mount Gay Black Barrel Rum, mango puree, freshly squeezed lime juice, pomegranate syrup and Bitter End Thai spiced bitters
- Tea Leaf Fizz ($15), featuring layers of depth from subtle floral tea tannins, sweet honey, spicy ginger and citrus made with homemade organic green and chamomile-infused Remy Martin V Eau De Vie, homemade honey-ginger syrup, freshly squeezed lime juice and pasteurized egg whites
- Spiced Pina Sour ($14), a delicious blend of a traditional sour with spiced and delicate pineapple notes made with American Harvest organic vodka, freshly squeezed lemon juice, cinnamon-infused pineapple syrup and angostura bitters
- Mojito Tropico ($15), a kicked up mojito with a medley of tropical flavors featuring Cruzan Guava rum, cream of coconut, freshly squeezed lime juice, fresh mint and hibiscus flower syrup
- El Toro Bravo ($15), a flavorful variation of the classic margarita with Karma Tequila Resposado, Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur, elderflower syrup, freshly squeezed lemon juice, fresh jalapeno pepper and Bitter Truth lemon bitters
- Posh Cocktailian ($15), a unique creation with an intriguing mix of flavors featuring Skyy Ginger Vodka, Liquore Strega, all natural carrot juice, freshly squeezed lemon juice and Barkeep organic apple bitters
Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House is located at MGM Grand and open daily for lunch 11:30 a.m.-2 p.m. and dinner from 5-10 p.m. The café is open daily 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m. and 5:30-10 p.m. Happy hour is 2-6 p.m. every day at the bar only featuring assorted specialty cocktails, beer and wine and bar bites. For reservations, please call 702.891.7374 or visit emerilsrestaurants.com/emerils-new-orleans-fish-house.
About Emeril Lagasse
Chef Emeril Lagasse is the chef/proprietor of 13 restaurants in New Orleans, Las Vegas, Orlando, Bethlehem, Pa. and Charlotte, N.C. As a national TV personality, he has hosted more than 2,000 shows on the Food Network, and is the food correspondent for ABC’s “Good Morning America.” Emeril will also be entering his third consecutive season on Bravo’s hit food series, Top Chef, as one of the show’s main guest chefs and restaurateurs at the judges’ table. His latest show, Emeril’s Florida, premiered January 2013 on the Cooking Channel. Lagasse is the best-selling author of 18 cookbooks, the latest of which, Cooking with Power, will be released in October 2013.Emeril Lagasse joined the Martha Stewart family of brands in 2008; Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia (NYSE: MSO) acquired the assets related to Emeril’s media and merchandising business, including television programming, cookbooks, the emerils.com website and his licensed kitchen and food products. In 2002, Emeril established the Emeril Lagasse Foundation to support children’s educational programs that inspire and mentor young people through the culinary arts, nutrition, healthy eating, and important life skills. To date, the Foundation has donated more than $5.5 million to community organizations in New Orleans, Las Vegas and on the Gulf Coast.
About Chef Emeril Lagasse’s Restaurants
Chef Emeril Lagasse is the chef/proprietor of 13 award-winning restaurants, including three in New Orleans (Emeril’s, NOLA and Emeril’s Delmonico); four in Las Vegas (Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House, Delmonico Steakhouse, Table 10 and Lagasse’s Stadium); two in Orlando (Emeril’s Orlando and Emeril’s Tchoup Chop); three in Bethlehem, Pa. (Emeril’s Chop House, Burgers And More by Emeril and Emeril’s Italian Table) and one in Charlotte, N.C. (e2 emeril’s eatery). Lagasse opened his first restaurant, Emeril’s New Orleans, in 1990 to national acclaim. He opened his first Las Vegas property, Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House at the MGM Grand in 1995, followed by Delmonico Steakhouse in The Venetian Resort, Hotel & Casino in 1999 and Table 10 at the Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian l The Palazzo in 2008. Lagasse’s restaurants consistently win critical praise and top ratings. Delmonico Steakhouse has received the prestigious “Grand Award” from Wine Spectator magazine every year since 2004.