LAS VEGAS (Nov. 3, 2014) – d.vino Italian Food & Wine Bar at Monte Carlo Resort and Casino announces their first Festival of Ravioli starting today through Sunday, Nov. 23.
For more than two decades, d.vino and its sister restaurant, the popular Market City Caffe in Burbank, Calif., have specialized in the craft of hand rolled ravioli in the old world artisan traditions and creating more than 320,000 orders of ravioli. Bringing an authentic Italian dining experience to the Las Vegas desert, d.vino will feature six dishes of perennial favorites and new seasonal flavors, including:
- Sweet corn agnolotti ($18), parmesan and pesto ravioli
- Prosciutto and mushroom ravioli ($19), prosciutto, wild mushroom, ricotta cheese, marsala cream sauce
- Ravioli bolognese ($19), a blend of ricotta, mozzarella and parmigiano romano cheese ravioli, bolognese sauce
- Butternut squash agnolotti ($18), sage brown butter
- Short rib ravioli ($20), filled with osso bucco style short rib, smoked tomato sauce
- Chicken pesto ravioli ($19), chicken mushroom, mozzarella and ricotta cheese, basil pesto
d.vino is open Sunday through Thursday 4-10:30 p.m. and Friday and Saturday 4-11 p.m. Be sure to stop in for happy hour from 4-6 p.m. for drink and appetizer specials.Reservations can be made by calling 702.730.7966 or visiting dvinolv.com.
d.vino Italian Food & Wine Bar
Chicken pesto ravioli – photo credit Julian Easley
Short rib ravioli – photo credit Julian Easley
About d.vino Italian Food & Wine Bar
Located in the Monte Carlo Resort, MCC Hospitality Group’s d.vino Italian Food & Wine Bar brings Italian cuisine to life in a hip setting. d.vino’s menu boasts a multitude of seasonal pastas, as well as specialty wood fired pizzas, fresh fish, chicken and steak entrees. Featuring a sleek bar featuring the state-of-the-art enomatic system, allowing guests to sample some of the best wines in the world, along with a menu of handcrafted cocktail and cult beers. Private banquet rooms are available. 3770 Las Vegas Blvd. S, Las Vegas, NV 89109 | 702-730-7966 | dvinoLV.com | Twitter: @dvinolv | Facebook: /dvinolv | Instagram: @dvinolv